Support Black Women Stitch and Stitch Please podcast with a 2022 Black Women Stitch Wall Calendar
GEL Collective Resources: Discount Code stitch10
- Elemental Mystery Quilt website
- Elemental Mystery Quilt Registration and Toolkit
- Episode 45 of Stitch Please
- Gel Design Mystery Quilts Facebook group
From GEL: Parallel Universe was successful beyond our imagining, and we want Elemental to be even better. The three of us reviewed what went well and what we could do better, so here’s what you can expect from the 2022 mystery:
- A Special Collector’s Edition Tool Box with Swag (while supplies last) – we know that getting something in the mail makes people feel more connected to the experience, and we want YOU to know that you’re special to us too! This is included in your registration and will ship to your doorstep.
- 3 brand-new tools (1 from each instructor) that are included in your registration price – no more guessing whether it’s buried in your sewing room, no need to print paper templates and struggle with sizing and cutting repetitively! This will come inside your Tool Box.
- Pre-recorded video lessons that launch with the PDF pattern – eliminates tech issues and allows us to focus on what we do best: teaching!
- Live Q&A Sessions with each instructor – so you don’t miss out on that bonding experience with each instructor in a more relaxed setting
- Simulcast of live sessions into the classroom – so not having a Facebook account isn’t a barrier to your participation
- Standard pattern formatting & instructions, less color saturation – we’re hiring a tech editor & illustrator to make it easier for you to follow the pattern from week to week & save printer ink
- Simplified ordering – you can order all your supplies in our new One Stop Shop!
We hope you agree that these will make Elemental a breeze for you and we look forward to seeing you!