0.75x 1x 1.25x 1.5x 2x 0:0000:48:07 Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild–Happy 20th Anniversary
Today’s episode celebrates the Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild on the occasion of their 20th anniversary.
More information about the Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild
· Website: brownsugarstitchersquiltguild.com or bssquiltguild.com, https://bssquiltguild.com/
· Facebook: Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild – https://www.facebook.com/BrownSugarStitchers/
· Instagram – @brownsugarstichersquiltguild
· Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/bssquiltguild1400
· Evenbrite – the Guild advertises events on this service
Articles about the Guild
· 2/2020 – Georgia Public Broadcasting, by: Leah Fleming, Taylor Gantt and Jade Adbul-Malik, https://www.gpbnews.org/post/meet-brown-sugar-stitchers-quilt-guild-atlanta also on Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_ZYSTbuuI
· 12/2019 – Scalawag article – https://t.co/VFZoXVVbR6
· 4/2019 – Bitter Southerner article – www.bittersoutherner.com
Charity / Donations:
· Guild member Joyce Turk, coordinated donations to FACES: The National Craniofacial Association is a non-profit organization serving children and adults throughout the United States with severe craniofacial differences resulting from birth defects, injuries, or disease. The Guild donated to this charity 2018 & 2019.
· Carrie Steele Pitts Children Home – csph.org –
Sickle Cell program Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, https://www.choa.org/medical-services/cancer-and-blood-disorders/blood-disorders/sickle-cell-disease
Preview YouTube video Meet The Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild
Meet The Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild
Visit the Guild in person!
They meet the 3rd Saturday of every month (except July/December) at 10:30am at the Wesley Chapel-William C. Brown Library. 2861 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, GA 30034
Support the Stitch Please podcast and Black Women Stitch
$15 to the Paypal account for a Black Women Stitch lapel pin! DM or email your mailing to address for free shipping.
Support also appreciated here: