More information about the Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild
· Facebook: Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild – https://www.facebook.com/BrownSugarStitchers/
· Instagram – @brownsugarstichersquiltguild
· Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/bssquiltguild1400
· Evenbrite – the Guild advertises events on this service
Articles about the Guild
· 2/2020 – Georgia Public Broadcasting, by: Leah Fleming, Taylor Gantt and Jade Adbul-Malik, https://www.gpbnews.org/post/meet-brown-sugar-stitchers-quilt-guild-atlanta also on Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_ZYSTbuuI
· 12/2019 – Scalawag article – https://t.co/VFZoXVVbR6
· 4/2019 – Bitter Southerner article – www.bittersoutherner.com
Charity / Donations:
· Guild member Joyce Turk, coordinated donations to FACES: The National Craniofacial Association is a non-profit organization serving children and adults throughout the United States with severe craniofacial differences resulting from birth defects, injuries, or disease. The Guild donated to this charity 2018 & 2019.
· Carrie Steele Pitts Children Home – csph.org –
Sickle Cell program Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, https://www.choa.org/medical-services/cancer-and-blood-disorders/blood-disorders/sickle-cell-disease
Visit the Guild in person!
They meet the 3rd Saturday of every month (except July/December) at 10:30am at the Wesley Chapel-William C. Brown Library. 2861 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, GA 30034
Support the Stitch Please podcast and Black Women Stitch
$15 to the Paypal account for a Black Women Stitch lapel pin! DM or email your mailing to address for free shipping.
Support also appreciated here: